- 2 cups oat groats
- 3 cups water
- 3 1/2 cups milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or kombucha
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste or essences
- Knob butter
- Pinch salt
- 3 tbsp collagen powder (optional)
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Maple syrup
- Pop everything in the slow cooker but the serving ingredients. Give it a good stir and cook on low for 8-hours.
- In the morning go ahead and toast your coconut.
- While you're doing that, stir your porridge and have a taste. It might need a touch more milk.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve your porridge with all the yummy sides.
Oat-free: Switch to buckwheat groats and increase the liquid to 8 cups in total
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Slow Cooker