- 1 x The Source Bulkfoods Anzac cookie jar
- 125 g of unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp of maple, rice malt or golden syrup
- 1/2 tspn of bi-carb soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. of boiling water
- 2 x tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a brownie tin size container with parchment paper.
- Now get going on making the slice. Melt the butter and then stir in baking soda, water & chia seeds.
- When that is combined stir in the jar of the cookie mix.
- Press out the slice with wet hands and then bake for 30-mins at 180. You may need a touch longer, you're after it being nice and brown.
- Finish it off with a good drizzle of chocolate over the top before slicing and storing on the bench, fridge or even in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
Keywords: Anzac Biscuit Slice