Health coaching testimonials
Imagine if you had someone, one-on-one, showing you exactly how to be healthy and stay on track...
Here's what a few of my health coaching clients have to say:
Susan and Stuart’s story
Susan called me because Stuart, in his late 30s, had just seen the doctor and his cholesterol was REALLY high. That was a huge fear because several members of his family had passed away from heart issues. Susan and Stuart also recognised they weren’t healthy. With a young son and two very demanding jobs they rarely did any exercise and existed on a diet fueled by multiple coffees a day and food that left them feeling blah. They wanted to change, get energy back and reverse Stu’s cholesterol issues.
Health coaching was incredibly helpful – a great time to sit down with someone knowledgeable and empathetic to reflect on where we are and where we need to be. It really gave us a better perspective to think about our health – exercise and good food choices – as part of everyday life. I do more yoga now and Stu is about to run a marathon (crazy!). Stace just listened and actually heard us. She was very empathetic to our worries.
Taking time and space to think about your health is so worthwhile. We needed to do this together to get the outcome we wanted – a long, happy life with our family.
Susan and Stuart’s awesome achievements:
- Stu lost more than 15kg
- Stu is back running and even doing marathons after losing the spark for it
- Stu has cut down caffeine and kerbed his 3-4 coffees a day habit
- Susan is exercising
- Susan has loads more self-love
- They’re both eating way better
- They cook from scratch most nights and use my tips like slow cooking and 'cook once eat 3 times' to make that happen with ease
- Stu’s cholesterol issue has reversed and he is eating way better
- They’re making better food choices for takeaway or nights, for example when eating pizza, they order a salad too
- Their energy levels are so much better which is great for their young son
- They’ve completely changed their work lunches and eat well now
Hollie is a mum of two girls and needed some support to be healthier, cook from scratch and stay on track. She had ideas of what she could be doing but found all the blogs and the noise about healthy eating really overwhelming and confusing. She liked that I had kids a similar age so knew that if I could do it, she could too.
Thank you again for everything, Stace. You have really changed my lie. Thank you for giving me energy again!!! When I have energy, I feel better and everything just flows better.
You made this way of living so simple and I looked forward to chatting with you. You became a warm, kind friend that made me feel better. I feel more organised and I now know that when you change your food, everything changes – and that’s great.
Hollie’s awesome achievements:
- She got family breakfasts back on track and kicked out the cereal boxes
- She’s making food in bulk and freezing it
- She’s practising mindfulness and so are the kid
- Her 3pm cravings are gone
- She no longer buys bad food and that ensures she doesn’t eat it!
- Her kids are enjoying all the new foods she’s making
- She lost 8kg
- She’s sleeping better
- Her period pain improved
- She craves veggies and good food now
- Her brain fog has cleared
- She feels happier in her marriage and as a mum
- Her energy levels are 9/10 now
- She doesn’t feel bloated after eating
- She ferments and makes food without stress, it’s all easy now
- She doesn’t use toxic chemicals on herself or around the home anymore
- She meditates and has a vision board for inspiration
Felicity is a mum who was struggling with her kids’ digestive issues. We worked through the issues with the help of a great naturopath and I had her tweak her cooking for their intolerances and allergies. I also made sure she didn’t lose herself in these changes so that the tweaks were easy.
Having a health coach is like having a friend – another regular everyday person – who gets your daily challenges and helps you achieve some simple health milestones. Stace gives solutions that are practical to implement in a busy family life.
The biggest change for me was being able to look at a regular recipe and understand the substitutes I can use to suit my family’s dietary requirements. I also found the mental support and realisation that I am being a good mum and doing the best I can – that I don’t have to be perfect – was really helpful.
Without Stace’s help I wouldn’t have known where to start with the daunting task of a complete diet change and having to eliminate key foods because of intolerances. Stace was very understanding of the everyday challenges I faced, but also supportive even if I wasn’t able to implement a suggestion she provided by the next session. She was also, more often than not, just another mum that would listen.
Felicity’s awesome achievements:
- Her kids are eating a lot more veggies
- She’s moved away from packaged breakfast cereals
- She’s making a lot of her own food, stress-free
- The kids’ digestive issues have improved 80%
- The kids are eating dinner and trying new recipes night after night
- The kids are eating fish and full vegetarian meals each week
- Mornings are easier, which is great because she’s back working full-time
- She’s exercising and doing things that make her happy
Lauren came to me because one of her three sons had a very limited diet and she was fed up with his fussiness. She wanted ideas and ways to change that, PLUS get the whole family healthier.
My fussy little boy is now eating broccolini, peas (from our garden!) stir fries, chicken enchiladas, and Moroccan sweet potato soup. I'm amazed. So glad we persisted. Still no luck on fruits, but he will have a banana smoothie and apple muffins. Big thanks for coming into our lives, Stace.
Lauren’s awesome achievements:
- Her son has tried a bunch of new foods
- We had daycare help fight ‘the good fight’ as well and they did
- She learnt ways to sneak good bits into smoothies and other foods to up their nutritional content
- She does a meal plan every week now
- The family is feeling great because we worked on their gut health
- She killed her candida
- She got pregnant with ease
A mum-of-one, Sarah was running her own business and could see that she didn’t have the energy she deserved. She needed someone to help guide and motivate her on the food she should be eating and how to feed her young daughter too. So much changed for Sarah, and a year on, she is still doing great.
Health coaching gave me tailored knowledge about how food and lifestyle can help me be my best. It really changed my focus to planning, preparing and creating healthy meals and snacks for our family. I’ve got great recipes that I keep going back to time and time again, I waste a lot less now and buy better quality food (just less of it). I also have this great feeling of empowerment – I have the basic knowledge at hand and can build on it myself. Working with Stace was just like talking to a friend. She’s approachable, non-judgemental and generous.
I would definitely recommend working with Stace. You already spend the money buying food anyway, so what’s a little extra for a coach when you will end up probably spending less overall on groceries every month (I do!).
Sarah’s awesome achievements:
- She has loads more self-love
- She’s meditating again
- She’s meal planning weekly
- She’s saving money on the weekly shop
- She feels much happier at work
- She’s influenced husband to start eating better and for the first time ever, he’s eating breakfast and enjoying it!
- She stopped having dessert every night
- She stopped buying bad food as a reward
- Food and life are just working now
- She feels great again
Louise came to see me because she wanted to feel more energised as a mum and was sick of trying to do it herself. She knew if she had someone to keep her in line she’d achieve all she wanted to. I helped with her vegetarian diet, giving her tonnes of tips and ways to feel better. We are still working together one year on.
Health coaching is the reminder of what is best for your body and why you should do it, not just for you but the whole family. A coach supports you along the journey and when you fall off the waggon they help you get straight back on again. There is no failing or strict regime but gentle encouragement and support.
I thought I was a very healthy eater before but Stacey has made me look at food a whole different way and it’s all for the better. My energy has returned and that allowed me to get back into exercise, which both my mind and body needed. My two-year-old son is also starting to eat a variety of foods. We are not 100% there yet but we are getting there in tiny toddler steps.
If you want to get the best out of you, the best for your family, less time thinking and preparing food and more time enjoying it, more energy and an extra vibrancy for life then you have to give this it a go. If you have ever wondered ‘should I?’ or ‘will it work?’ give it a go because you have nothing to lose.
Stacey is so easy going and real. She is like having your best friend talking sense to you in realistic and achievable ways. You look forward to her fortnightly chats.
Louise’s awesome achievements:
- Her periods are more regular and less painful
- She’s cooking from scratch with ease
- She’s eating better
- She’s exercising regularly
- She’s lost weight
- She’s out of her funk and feeling motivated
- Her son is eating better and she has tools to combat his fussiness
- She’s eating a wholefood diet
- This has been a catalyst to change loads of things in her life
Liz needed a bit of help to improve on what she already knew and support to make some healthy changes happen.
I would describe health coaching as the support that we all need from time to time to put into place the things we know we need to do to take care of ourselves but just don’t.
The biggest change was probably gaining new knowledge that extended things I vaguely knew beforehand and meant that I could put more into practice. I got new recipes and ideas for how to implement changes as well.
The second change would be having more confidence and permission to put my own needs first in order to be healthier for my family and friends. And thirdly, feeling comforted by having someone who is supporting my process of getting healthier was great.
I would describe Stace as warm, caring, genuine and happy. Stace is an uplifting person who uses her skills and genuine interest in others wellbeing to affect significant change and see great results.
I would encourage someone who is considering health coaching to think about the fact that if we are strong and healthy we are so much more effective in every other arena. Health coaching is an investment with life long benefits and definitely worth a try.
Liz’s awesome achievements:
- Her pimples started to clear up and breakouts are few and far between now
- She’s drinking less alcohol, especially on school nights
- She’s getting energy from a good breakfast
- She’s optimistic that her health is going to improve
- She’s sleeping more and listens when her body tells her to rest
- She feels less bloated
- Colds are less frequent and leave much quicker
- She likes all the new recipes I’ve given her to try
- She’s well on way to healing her gut and killing candida bugs
- Her energy levels have increased
- Mindfulness and meditation are helping her happiness levels
- She’s meal planning with ease
If you had a coach, what kind of life would be possible for you and your family?