Quick Watermelon Breakfast Smoothie
My babes LOVE smoothies for brekkie and truth is, I love the speed of them too. Everything in the blender and a few minutes later they're ready to go and we can all get out the door. The team at Rafferty's Garden asked me to create a yummy smoothie with their products and I just had to grab the watermelon option, it is SO YUMMY. Be sure to give it a try and if you're looking for some more great recipes for little ones, be sure to pop over to their recipe website. This post was in collaboration with Rafferty’s Garden.
- 2 x Rafferty's Garden Watermelon, Strawberry & Apple Yoghurt pouches (From the fridge section)
- 1 cup of milk of your choice
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon oats
- ½ teaspoon chia seeds
- In a blender pop all the ingredients in and blend. Make sure you give it a really thorough blend to ensure the oats and chia seeds are well ground.
- Then, pour into cups and enjoy.
- If you’ve got leftovers, freeze them into small ice block moulds or, pop them in a bottle and take it out with you for afternoon tea in the park.