I have all my private health and nutrition coaching clients . make these in prep for their first session. Because these babies show JUST how quick and easy cooking wholefoods can be. Feel free to alter the quantities to suit the hungry mouthes you have to feed. Just keep the ratio of 1 banana to 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in your mind and you'll be set.
If you're looking for more breakfast inspo, be sure to sign-up to my Stacey Clare's 21-Day Wholefoods Breakfast Challenge.It's FREE baby!!!
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, mash the bananas with eggs and cinnamon until they form a thick purée/batter.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat and add a little coconut oil/butter.
- Pour batter into the heated pan to form pancakes and turn once edges are solid. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Once you’ve made a plain batch start having some fun with ‘add-ins’. Try one of these mixed into the batter: peanut butter, gelatine powder, nut meal or desiccated coconut
- I'm all for a big fluffy pancake, but I'm also for quick ones without all that 'stuff '. These babies are ready in just a few minutes. I LOVE these because they count on the natural sweetness from a ripe banana to sweeten the deal.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0