Healthy Coconut Yoghurt and Berry Easter Egg Bark
- Total Time: 2 hours 2 minutes
Looks like chocolate and tastes like coconut chocolate but is mind-blowingly better for you.
- 250g coconut yoghurt (I use the COYO brand)
- 50g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 25g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp raw cacao pieces
- Line a small, freezable container with baking paper and pour in coconut yoghurt.
- Scatter berries and cacao over the yoghurt and cover mixture with another layer of baking paper before putting the lid on. Freeze.
- Once frozen (this takes approximately 2 hours), remove from the freezer. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the Easter egg shapes (or whatever shapes you prefer). Return to the freezer in the container, in a single layer, again between baking paper.
- Serve straight from the freezer.
- Coconut yoghurt is great for babes of all ages - it's easily digested and packed with good fats that can help to curb sugar cravings. By adding low-fructose berries and raw cacao to the mix, this yoghurt turns into a chocolate-like beauty, without the nasties.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 120
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 178
- Fat: 18
- Saturated Fat: 17
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 35
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0