Hey, I’m Stace. I'll give you one-on-one health coaching to help you get back on track
Have you been feeling rundown, tired and fed-up lately?
Does it seem like you’ve been letting your health and happiness slide?
Are you struggling to get your kids or partner to eat better foods?
Have you tried a bunch of courses but never finish because they don’t help you EXACTLY the way you need?
Let me help with support that’s just right for you, exactly where you are right now.
These days, I’m a mumma to two busy little babes and an accredited health and nutrition coach based in Sydney.
But life wasn’t always this happy and healthy for me.
Pre-kids, my life was very different. I worked in the fast-paced advertising world and wasn’t looking after my body at all. It took me a couple of years to finally fall pregnant after dramas with endometriosis, IBS and Candida.
I didn’t listen to the warning signs and ended up having a tough pregnancy, with my first little boy coming eight weeks early and weighing just 1.4kg.
In that NICU ward, looking at this little guy through a humidicrib for over a month, I just knew something had to change. Health had to be a priority.
I had to find ways to make ‘healthy’ just the way I lived my life. I deserved that and my whole family did too.
I changed and loved the new way of life so much I wanted to help others. So I studied nutrition at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition based in New York and came out the other end as an accredited health coach.
Now, I use all my knowledge to help mummas one-on-one to feel their most awesome self through food and lifestyle changes.
So far, I’ve coached almost 100 women (and 3 men!) all around the globe (how good is video Skype chatting!) to help them get their health and happiness back on track.
Imagine if you had someone, one-on-one, showing you exactly how to be healthy and stay on track every day?
I can be that gal for you. I'm a health coach because that’s what I wish I had five years I go.
I wanted someone who could show me EXACTLY how to change because that would’ve saved me hours trawling blogs, asking my friends questions, and being so overwhelmed each time I tried to get healthy.
Maybe you’ve signed up for loads of online courses hoping each one would be the push you needed, but it just didn’t deliver…
Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed by all the health and wellness hullabaloo out there and want some guidance on what will work for you…
Or maybe you know you need someone holding your hand, showing you exactly what you need to do so that you don’t give up!
I can help you with all that and more.
I share recipes and teach you new cooking techniques. I help you save money, get organised, cook around allergies, get your energy back – everything!
If you had a coach, what kind of life would be possible for you and your family?
How about we organise a free 30-minute chat to find out?
Can you relate to Tobi’s story?
Tobi is a mum who was confused by all the noise around healthy eating. She was subscribed to every healthy eating blog, tried new recipes all the time and was eating fairly well, but she constantly had sinus issues and really wanted to pull her kids off processed foods and get them eating more veggies and wholefoods. She was also really interested in how her mental and physical health were linked.
There’s so much conflicting information out there on what we should and shouldn't eat, or take, or what type of practitioner to see about our health! I felt overwhelmed and wanted someone who understood my personal situation.
Health coaching helped me navigate my way through the choices and I found what worked best for me and my body (and my family). It was especially great during the first stages of building new habits because it kept me feeling motivated and supported.
I recommend health coaching with Stace for anyone who has intolerances, mood problems or low energy. She can help you implement the changes you need to make to feel fabulous and full of energy to meet your life goals.
After doing coaching with Stace, I feel like I have the tools to get back on track when I fall off. The personalisation is what made me change. It wasn’t a program – it was exactly what I needed when I needed it, so I could change into who I wanted to be. Thanks so much for helping me Stace!
Tobi’s awesome achievements:
- She feels like her brain fog has completely cleared
- She doesn’t buy processed food and breakfast no longer comes from a cereal box
- She shops and cooks with ease and loves making things in bulk and freezing them
- She does meal plans, every week, always
- She knows how to manage her stress levels so her mental health is great
- She’s sleeping better and waking up with energy every day
- She’s healed her gut and knows how to keep loving it up so she doesn’t get sick, especially in winter
- She feels so much more organised
- She increased her water intake
- She exercises every week
- She’s journaling and being a lot more mindful during her day
- She’s built a wealth of knowledge about food
- Her husband now asks, “Where are the extra greens on my plate?”
- Her whole family’s health and happiness has improved
Or maybe Bree’s health coaching story strikes a nerve for you?
Bree is a stay-at-home mum of two who was lacking energy and food knowledge to be able to cater to her son’s eczema diet. She was fed up with feeling tired and wanted to see how eating well could change that.
Health coaching was very exciting for me, I REALLY looked forward to every session with Stace. I was so motivated by it and can say with certainty it changed my life. It felt like I had a friend leading me in the right direction and teaching me how to get the most out of every meal, how to easily make tweaks for my son’s diet and how to really boost my health and energy.
The biggest change was eliminating most, if not all processed food. Second would be the amazing, nutritious breakfasts and dinners I learned how to make and how to make one meal stretch into two or three – saving time and money. And the third and most important was that my kids started getting more nutrients in their diet – helping to heal my sons eczema – and that was amazing.
I found Stacey so warm and easy to talk to. She really listens and empathises. She is so passionate about what she does and her enthusiasm is contagious. She helped me become excited about food again, and seeing my family enjoying my meals was so rewarding for me.
Getting health coaching was one of the best things I've ever done.
Bree’s awesome achievements:
- She saw a huge improvement in her son’s eczema
- She knows how to cook around her son’s egg allergy and regularly tweaks recipes to make them work for him
- She moved away from packaged breakfast cereals
- She cooks from scratch with ease
- She understands the importance of gut health and how to improve it
- She eats fermented foods and even makes her own
- She found cheaper and easier places to shop
- She started meditating
- She started exercising
- She doesn’t feel so overwhelmed by life and the changes she needs to continue to make for her son
- She got her got mojo for being healthy back and it stayed!
Want to organise a free coaching trial to find out if these changes can happen for you too?
OK, so how does health coaching work?
It’s all one-on-one. It’s just you and me on a Skype call (anywhere in the world) chatting about everything you need. We talk, I help you with knowledge and ideas, you ask a bunch of questions and we come out the other end of the session with a really achievable game plan for you to implement over the next few weeks.
In between our sessions, you’ll be free to ask as many (they’re never silly) questions you like and you’ll find I’m checking in with you too and helping you make your plan really work.
For me, that’s the key to achieving goals – having someone on your side, helping you achieve them.
Here are some of the ways I’ve helped other mummas to make huge differences in their own and their families’ lives:
- Get your energy back. Remember that beautiful thing called energy? Before sleep-deprived motherhood kicked in?
- Cut down on the dreaded sugar dependency, without roller-coasting moods or feeling constantly ‘hangry’…
- Find out how to cater for any allergies in the family – there's a stack of easy options these days and I know how to help you with nearly any restriction. Trust me, I’ve seen it all
- Strengthen your all-important gut health and give the whole family’s immune system a mega boost, so colds and snotty noses become a thing of the past
- Learn fab techniques to cook, store and organise food that’ll save you time, energy and heaps of $$$s
- Know what to stock in your pantry, so you don’t have to rely on a whole lot of processed food anymore
- Discover the keys to awesome, yummy nutrition – food that you’ll all love to eat! You’ll discover that your diet affects literally … everything
- Banish the confusion around what food and ingredients are ‘best’, making healthy eating simple
- Slash the chemical levels in your bodies, skin and home while keeping your little haven as fresh and clean as a mountain breeze
- Sneak some regular, enjoyable exercise into your daily whirl
- Carve out some precious, all-important time for you through meditation, journaling and anything else you’re ready to give a try.
Got questions? I’ve got answers
If you’ve got questions, the answer is probably here. If not, please shoot me an email – I’m always happy to help!
When are your sessions, Stace?
I run sessions via Skype or FaceTime during the day a couple of days a week, and also in the evenings – once your kids are in bed and we can properly chat without them using you as a jumping cushion! Or, if you live close to Sydney’s inner city, we can meet in person. Whatever works best for you.
How long do the sessions last?
The sessions are 50 minutes, with the exception of the Kick-Starter program which has a longer 90-minute session initially, and a 30-minute one to round it off.
Not sure which package is right for me. Can we just start and see how we go?
Yep, of course we can. If you signed up for the Kick-Starter and realise that you need six months of TLC because you really want the changes to stick – no worries! I’ll credit the money off your new program. Good deal, huh?
Stace, can we chat before I sign up?
Yes, I REALLY WANT TO. I give a free 30-minute trial so we can chat, and you can make sure I’m the right gal for the job. Email me to set up one of these, or it will automatically happen when you sign up for one of my programs.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes, no dramas at all. As a mum, you’ll appreciate how precious my time and those day care arrangements are, so if you need to cancel a session I do need 48 hours notice. And naturally, I’ll always do the same for you.
If you find the coaching isn’t for you, that’s totally OK. I’ve coached almost 100 women so far and no one has dropped out yet! But don’t fear – we can always work something out if you change your mind.
How much help will you give me?
As much as you need! Truly. Often I’ll be emailing in-between sessions, sending you videos of how to cook something or sneaking in a tip for you to try on your fussy eater. My ultimate goal is to make sure you have all the resources you need and are motivated to get your health and happiness back on track.
Is health coaching covered by private health insurance?
Unfortunately, no. It should be … one day soon, I hope!
What have others thought of your programs, Stace?
I’ve had such awesome feedback from my health coaching clients! With a bit of support from me, they’ve been able to make huge changes to their own health and their family’s. Check out some more health coaching testimonials and read Nicole’s story below.
Nicole saw amazing changes to her gut health after working with me
After having her second baby, Nicole really wanted to get her family healthy while also concentrating on her own health, especially the gut side of things for her whole family.
I loved health coaching because it’s someone looking at your problems, issues or tricky spots from a different angle. Stace teaches the importance of different foods and how your body works and processes them. I feel educated to make better choices in a world full of misleading packaging!
The biggest change for me was gut health. It's now something I'm tuned into with everyone in the house. It also completely changed the way I look at sugar, processed food, and how I can eat to get enough energy to get through the day with two toddlers in the house.
I found Stace so understanding because she’d “been there, changed that”. She always made me feel normal and listened to. She gave me ideas that were perfect for my life and my situation. She’s super easy going and a real mum!
Nicole’s awesome achievements
- She got energy back
- She lost a lot of weight
- She noticed a huge improvement in her skin – no more breakouts!
- She killed her Candida
- She did a detox and felt great
- She lost her reliance on coffee to get her through the day
- She learned how to cook from scratch with ease
- She’s meal planning like a pro
- She cut chemicals around the home
- She cut down on milk and other inflammatory foods for her body
- She got the kids eating more real food
- She started seeing friends more to increase her own happiness
- She feels excited about life!
So, is it time for you to make a change?
If you’re feeling as though you’re simply surviving life rather than truly living it, maybe it’s time to try a new approach.
I know what it’s like to struggle with health issues, but I also know the way out.
Let me help with health coaching support that’s just right for you, that gets you back on track and making good choices for your health and happiness every day.
I’d love to work with you.