Quick, gluten-free and dairy-free sandwich wraps that are perfect for the kids lunchboxes. They don't break and freeze brilliantly or will even last 4-5 days in the fridge, in a good airtight container. They freeze really well too, I just pop them in a batch of 5 to freeze. The recipe for this one comes from Stace's Quick & Healthy Breakfasts' eBook.' It's full of quick, make-in-bulk recipes that will see you through days of healthy breakfasts (and lunches!) Grab a copy today.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (tin or long life)
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- - OPTIONAL
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon (for a sweet option)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (for a savoury option)
- Whisk the eggs with the coconut milk in a bowl.
- Now, whisk in the tapioca and coconut flours and any spices you’re using. Give it a really good whisk because you don't want any clumps left.
- Heat a frypan over a medium heat and coat with a little coconut oil. Spoon a small ladle of the mixture in. Turn the wrap once it’s nearly set the whole way through. Remove from the pan and repeat the process.
- For a speedy brekkie, just pop some nut butter or avocado on top of the wrap and roll it up, baby. My babes love it with peanut butter and a green smoothie on the side.
- Egg-free: These will work without eggs, just make sure you REALLY oil your pan and you may need an extra tbsp of coconut flour.
- I'm not against wheat, but boy am I all for having a varied diet full of different grains. These wraps are packed full of great fats + the protein in the eggs are GREAT. You'll be amazed at just how full you feel after 1 or 2 wraps.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 5
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 0
- Cholesterol: 0